Learn Languages shows us how to say the days of the week in French, and then ask what day it is. Starting with Monday, the presenter familiarizes us with the French names lundi, mardi, mercredi, jeudi, vendredi, samedi, and dimanche. He also points out that it is important to not capitalize these words. We start slowly, then pick up the pace and say them in sequence more quickly. The presenter follows this up with a short quiz, to make sure we remember the names. We are then presented with a little additional vocabulary related to the day, morning, evening, and week.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades