One of the most basic things you should know in French is a nice greeting. Saying "hello" to someone in French is easy, and is comprised of either "bonjour" or "salut". To say "hello" or "hi" to a friend who is either your age or younger, you say, "salut". To ask "how are you" to someone older than you, you say "bonjour, allez-vous bien" or "bonjour, comment allez-vous?" To a friend, you ask, "Salut, Ca va bin?"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades