This video teaches you how to say hello to someone in French. When you approach a female, you should say "Bonjour, Madame". The first word has two (2) syllables. The first syllable is pronounced the same as the word bone is pronounced in English. The second syllable of the first word is pronounced like the English word Jew: i.e. bone-Jew. The j sound in Jew should be overly exaggerated. To say hello to a male, you should say "Bonjour, Monsieur". This is a formal way to say hello. A less formal way to say hello is with the word salut. This word can be used to say hello and goodbye: "Salut". The t is silent.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades