In this how to video, you will learn how to say "I Love You" in French. French is known as the language love, so it is very appropriate to learn how to say this properly. First, remember that "I Love You" is written as "Je t'aime" in French. Practice saying the pronunciation until you can easily say it. To answer "I love you too," note that it is written as "Mio aussi." Keep on saying this words until you learn the correct pronunciation. Once you can say both of these consistently and with the correct accent, you now know how to say "I Love You" in the french language.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades